Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Things I'll Never Say...

So this was on a survey and I thought it was kind of cool. It's things I (Ali) want to say to different people, but I probably never actually will:



1. I never feel like I thank you enough.


2. You didn't let me get hurt, but I'm afraid I'm going to lose you.


3. You're annoying me so much right now but i love you anyway :)


4. I'm the luckiest girl in the world because I have you

5. I'm glad we're friends


6. He's Peter Pan riding Maria, the pink anorexic unicorn. HAHA and I'm Wendy. You're all the lost boys :D Morganne's tinkerbelle, he's captain hook... haha good times how do you come up with that?


7. I miss you and I'm sorry. I thought I would be ok but I'm not. I really don't want to go on like this. Call me again, write me, I'll fly there if I have to, but you're the only one who can help me.


8. I promise I'm trying, I think things are getting better :) Remember?.. YEAH!


9. I'm so excited! It's going to make things feel like they're coming to an end though :( We'll make it a great time before we all have to leave it.




10. You didn't let it stop you. You kept going and look how far you've come! You're my hero :)



11. Do you miss any of us at all?



12. I wish it was easier for us to talk to eachother.



13. Did you really mean it when you said that? ..Have you been thinking about it since and realized that you may have been wrong?



14. life ruiner haha that's not really something i'll never say. I say it everytime i see you



15. do you know?

1 comment:

Johnny-Bravo-Wanna-Be said...

That just kinda confused me.....

~Big Matt