Wednesday, March 19, 2008

What I Love...

Here's what Morganne loves...


posting stupid stuff on this blog when I'm totally swamped with homework

'The Office'

playing soccer

watching football games

watching U of U football games

March Madness

the number 16

going jetskiing

Breaking Benjamin, Sum 41, and Anberlin. And Blink 182.

when my mom comes back from a long trip

holidays

chinese food

watching "America's Next Top Model". Maybe it's my guilty pleasure or something.

sleeping late

eating ham fried rice for breakfast

snowboarding

reading books from Nicholas Sparks, John Steinbeck (not just because of English...), and others

going shopping

having crazy-wild dreams, and then wondering if they'd ever come true

being silly

dressing "comfy"

asking my brother how his work was

laughing

driving

not having homework

going on vacations

'ocean and marine-y' stuff (I know...I know... Very technical.)

most sports in general

blasting pump-up music

that's it.

No comments: