Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Dorky/Cheesy/Inspiring...What more could you ask for??

Here's the lyrics to several songs from an awesome(by that I mean cheesy.) movie, "Spirit: Stallion of the Cimarron", and I like them. Yeah, I know, I know, it's a kids show. But so what? I really like the songs/lyrics, ok?? DON'T JUDGE ME.


You Can't Take Me
Bryan Adams


Got to fight another fight - I gotta run another night

Get it out - check it out

I'm on my way and I don't feel right

I gotta get me back - I can't be beat and that's a fact

It's OK - I'll find a way

You ain't gonna take me down no way


Don't judge a thing until you know what's inside it

Don't' push me - I'll fight it

Never gonna give in - never gonna give it up no

If you can't catch a wave then you're never gonna ride it

You can't come uninvited

Never gonna give in - never gonna give up no

You can't take me I'm free


Why did it all go wrong? - I wanna know what's going on

And what's this holding me?

I'm not where I'm supposed to be

I gotta fight another fight

I gotta fight will all my might

I'm getting out , so check it out

Ya, you're in my way

So you better watch out




Get Off My Back
Bryan Adams


Well you think that you can take me on

You must be crazy

There ain't a single thing you've done

That's gonna phase me

Oh, but if you want to have a go

I just want to let you know


Get off my back and into my game

Get out of my way and out of my brain

Get outta my face or give it you best shot

I think it's time you better face the fact

Get off my back


You know it's all just a game that I'm playing

Don't think that you can't find a way in

That's what I'm saying

Oh if you want to have a go

I just want to let you know...




Ok, so there you go. Now you've had a reasonable dose of crazy, cheesy fun!


--Morganne

2 comments:

Kelsey Facer said...

i love bryan adams! and there's nothing wrong with cheesy haha. but those were good lyrics.

ali said...

Bryan Adams is AWESOME!!!! Good lyrics..i may have to see the movie...maybe. haha- "DON'T JUDGE ME"