Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Hawaii

So I just got back from Hawaii this morning. It was my first time and it was a blast! Except..I'm burnt to a crisp. Anyway, here are a lot of pictures! Enjoy!




This is the view from my hotel





My birthday dinner at Roy's. Very yummy!






A VERY pretty place -I took these pictures :)





Surfing Lessons!



Pineapple Plantation





North Shore

So there are some pictures of my trip! I have a lot more that I want to put up but that'd take a while. We also went to Pearl Harbor which was pretty neat, and we went to a Luau which was way fun! Anyway, hope the summers are going great for everyone! I'll probably do another post on "an update on my life" since a few people seem to be doing that, but that will be for another time when i'm bored. Have a good day! :)

*By the way, I got my license! :D

3 comments:

Superman Survivor said...

I want to go to hawaii!

Matt said...

Omh I want to go to Hawaii or on a cruise SO bad. :( Those were pretty sweet pics!

!Matt!

Kelsey Facer said...

oh boy. that place is amazing. i wish i could go back :( haha. that birthday dinner looked ginormous. hahah i'm glad you had fun!