Saturday, August 23, 2008

Copied...From A-Z

I'm copying my very awesome aunt on this "Tagged" post. She did this on hers, and now I want to do it on my blog, because I just loved it so much. So here goes:


A - ATTACHED OR SINGLE: Single. At the moment. :)
B - BEST FRIEND: Alyssa
C - CAKE OR PIE: cake
D - DAY OF CHOICE: eh, I'd have to say Friday or Saturday. Or Tuesday. I just can't decide.
E - ESSENTIAL ITEM: cell phone and compact (I know, I'm such a girl)
F - FAVORITE COLOR: red, black, or purple
G - GREATEST ACCOMPLISHMENT: finding and sticking to "who I am" (it sounds really deep, but it's honestly true)
H - HOMETOWN: Centerville, Utah
I - INDULGENCES: chocolate, sports, Utah Utes
J - JANUARY OR JULY: July
K - KIDS: none
L - LIFE IS INCOMPLETE WITHOUT: my soccer girls
M - MARRIAGE DATE: TBD
N - NUMBER OF SIBLINGS: 4 altogether: 19 year old brother, me, 12 year old brother, 10 year old sister
O - ORANGES OR APPLES: apples
P - PHOBIAS OR FEARS: swimming without knowing what's beneath me
Q - QUOTES: "When you get the chance to sit it out or dance...I hope you dance.", "Taste every moment; live it out loud.", "Put something silly in the world, that ain't been there before."
R - REASON TO SMILE: playing with my family and dogs
S - SEASON: Spring...lots of rain.
T - TAG SOME FRIENDS: Ali, Jordan, Sean, Josh, Matt, Sami
U - UNKNOWN FACT ABOUT ME: I'd tell ya, but then it wouldn't be unknown. Sorry.
V - VERY FAVORITE STORE: Hot Topic (I'm not goth, but you can find the coolest things in there!!)
W - WORST HABIT: wanting to be in charge/control; disagreeing
X - WENDY'S OR MCDONALD'S(sorry, not much goes with x's): Wendy's. By far.
Y - YOUR FAVORITE FOOD: Chinese
Z - ZODIAC: Pisces



(Morganne)

4 comments:

Matt said...

Wait, so are we supposed to copy the same questions or make up our own?

!Matt!

Your Friendly Neighborhood Missionary said...

Ha ha so am I a girl also if my essential item is a phone also?? Or does that just make me gay? Lol those are awesome love hearing from ya.

morganne said...

Same questions. Different answers. :)


Oh, and Connor, I forgot to tag you, if you want.

Superman Survivor said...

When I saw your phobia I immediately started thinking of Jaws. Those sharks are great, aren't they.